This easy Shrimp & Sausage Skillet fits the bill perfectly.
It’s an all-in-one skillet meal that comes together on a keto diet.
This recipe is great because you can use any veggies you have on hand, which means it’s an awesome dish to help you to clean out your fridge.
Make Shrimp And Sausage Skillet
Zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, and red bell pepper.
It makes it a complete meal in one. This is the perfect flavorful meal and helps you stay on track.
It is such a delicious and easy low carb option and I don’t get sick of eating it throughout the week!
If you are looking for a healthy and flavorful meal that is so incredibly easy, be sure to give this one a try!
If you ever feel uninspired and don’t know what to do for dinner, this recipe will solve your problem.
- 1/4 cup avocado oil divided
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp Cajun Seasoning or Old Bay seasoning
- 12 ounces chicken sausage cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 jalapeno minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 lb green beans cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper cut into 2-inch slices
- Salt and pepper
- Heat 2 tbsp of the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once shimmering, add the shrimp in a single layer. Cook about 2 minutes, and then flip the shrimp over and sprinkle with the seasoning.
- Cook another minute or two, until no longer pink, then transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Once shimmering, add the sausage and saute until starting to brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the jalapeño and garlic and saute until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables and continue to saute until just tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp back to the pan and warm through before serving.
er in minutes and pleases the whole family.