These super-simple Keto Tuna Cakes are a great quick and easy meal to throw together. They are crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
If your mixture is wet and sloppy, your tuna hasn’t been drained enough – just add an extra tablespoon of almond flour to help it stick together.
KETO TUNA CAKES
Crab cakes are delicious to eat, but not everyone likes shellfish! Tuna cakes are an equally delicious alternative that’s leaner and healthier to enjoy.
The cakes are moist on the inside with a slightly crispy exterior. If you want to increase your lunch portion, cook these tuna cakes to top a salad or to enjoy alongside some of your favorite keto side dishes!
This low carb tuna patties recipe makes 4 serves. 1 serving is 2 tuna cakes and has 2g net carbs.
We recommend making these keto tuna cakes fresh. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- 15 oz tuna in springwater 3 x five-ounce cans`
- 1/three cup fresh herbs chives and parsley
- 1/four cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Low Carb Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 large eggs
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon pepper ground
- 1/4 cup olive oil for frying
- Drain the tuna actually well. You should come to be with about 280g/10 oz. Of tuna,
- In a big mixing bowl, upload all ingredients besides the oil. Mix nicely. The combination might be wet however maintain together whilst you make a ball.
- Place a massive non-stick frying pan over medium warmness. Drop sector cup-sized dollops into the hot oil and fry for 3-four mins on every side.
- You ought to get 8 tuna desserts.\
- Serve with a squeeze of sparkling lemon and a dollop of Low Carb Mayonnaise.